Yesterday’s show was full of stuff, we had a lot to discuss as it was an eventful week. So, without distraction or delay — here’s a brief recap of what to expect as you listen to Episode 19.
- Brief recap of the Minnesota Timberwolves week of action, including victories over the Indiana Pacers and Utah Jazz, while also determining what went wrong in a loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- How are injuries affecting Rick Adelman’s rotation?
- Praise for Ricky Rubio, specifically his recent play on the offensive end
- League Wide Topics: Jason Collins, Raymond Felton, ‘Buyout Season’
- Quick look at things to come for the Wolves
If you have any suggestions for what you, the listeners, would like to hear us discuss — let us know! Interact with the show by following the Break the Huddle Twitter (@BTH_Show) and – while you’re at it – ‘Like’ us on Facebook (Break the Huddle Show).
Now, time the good stuff. Download the, Break the Huddle, podcast on iTunes — this link should take you where you need to go. If you have some spare time this morning, or just like seeing our faces in the studio, here’s the video feed from the studio.
Until next week,